up & down with being tired

Hi Dr. Bob, I wrote a couple of weeks ago, wondering if I'd ever feel normal again. Well, I think I've had a day or two with energy almost what it should be--but not many. After seeing posts about the Olive Garden I just had to write, that place has as much relation to Italian food as Taco Bell does to Mexican. Is there anyplace left that still has zabaglione on the menu? I think that might give me some energy.

KW

Hello KW,

Aside from a trip to Italy, the only way to get a great zabaglione is to make it yourself! Try it! Is it an energy booster? Well, when it tastes that great - who cares?

Buon appetito,

Roby!
My Ghastly experience.......Please post