|up & down with being tired
Jan 23, 2002
Hi Dr. Bob, I wrote a couple of weeks ago, wondering if I'd ever feel normal again. Well, I think I've had a day or two with energy almost what it should be--but not many. After seeing posts about the Olive Garden I just had to write, that place has as much relation to Italian food as Taco Bell does to Mexican. Is there anyplace left that still has zabaglione on the menu? I think that might give me some energy.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Aside from a trip to Italy, the only way to get a great zabaglione is to make it yourself! Try it! Is it an energy booster? Well, when it tastes that great - who cares?
My Ghastly experience.......Please post
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Syphilis Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.