About a condom

Hi Dr; Robert. I have used a condom which was placed somewhere in my car almost three months all the summer time. i didnot ejucalted, i hit her a few times then quit it, then she took the condom off and started sucking with no condom, my question is what is my chances there? that was 4 weeks ago. i can't tell if condom break or not because she was the one who took off my penis, and i didnot pre-cum instead she did performed oral sex without condom. and they told me she is HIV+. Do you think I should get test?

Hi!

The condom was in your car all summer? Must have been a slow summer for you, eh? It is true that extreme heat can weaken condoms, but how hot did your car really get? Most foil-wrapped condoms would probably still be fine. Now, I know some things may be a bit confused in the translations here . . . . You "hit her a few times then quit it?" That's not very nice . . . . OK, I assume you mean you had only a few strokes of vaginal intercourse. So again, the chances of the condom breaking would be minimal. Usually it is quite obvious when this occurs. So then she "took off my penis?" Who were you dating? Lorena Bobbit? If you are not from the US, you might not understand that little joke. No matter, your risk is primarily having oral sex with someone who is HIV-positive. Should you get tested? Your risk is low, but not non-existent. Go ahead and get tested. It will most likely be negative. Hopefully, by now you've replenished your supply of condoms. I hope your future sexual experiences are more enjoyable. Set the ground rules before the actions gets hot and heavy. That way there won't be any unanticipated surprises. Sex is supposed to be fun, not worrisome!

Good luck!

Can I take Wellbutrin with Pegintron and Rebetrol?fo
Sick mom reassurance.