vienna

dr. bob, thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me through the difficult time when i really thought i have it. made the test finally, it is negative and its almost three month now till my exposure so it should be accurate. if it is possible to give me your adress i would like to send you a gift from vienna as a little thank you. i wish you the very very best. thank you

Hello Vienna!

Congratulations! Just as we suspected, you're healthy! Now that's something to celebrate. Perhaps a night at the Staatsoper (opera) or a concert at the Musikverein, or play at Burgtheater, or dancing at a trendy "in" spot. Are the Atrium or Queen Anne still packing them in on weekends? Maybe just a quiet elegant dinner at Korso or Palais Schwarzenberg. In case you can't tell, I love Vienna. I trained as a classical pianist for many years and Vienna is the most musical city I have ever visited. On my last trip there, I enjoyed a concert every night, not to mention wonderful steaming cups of hot chocolate and Demel's dizzying selection of pastries. Just writing about it makes me excited for my next trip to your wonderful city.

My address in the U.S. is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Congratulations once again.

Stay well.

Tired and tired , Please Help Me Dr.
Can I take Wellbutrin with Pegintron and Rebetrol?fo