Tired and tired , Please Help Me Dr.

Dear Bob- Writing you from Mexico, not too many wise doctors down here. I have a deep concern and I'm addressing this to you since I've been feeling tired four weeks after an encounter.I placed my erected penis in the anus of woman of unknown status while I was wearing my underwear. I almost certainly I didn't penetrate her, but I was pushing my penis a little hard against her anus, always with my underwear on. I've read from some responses that lambskin in not as efficient as latex to prevent HIV, but what about this situation with underwear? Do I need to get tested? am I at risk? Could some blood/vaginal fluids/semen from others could have get through my underwear and get to my urethra? That happened 4 weeks ago and I've been feeling TIRED, no fever, rash, swollen lymph, nor sore throat.Thanks for your feedback, you're doing a great job.

Hello!

You were pushing your "erected penis in the anus of a woman" while wearing your underwear? Ouch, that must have been a bit uncomfortable. You are correct that lambskin condoms are fine for birth control but not as good as latex for preventing HIV infection. Lambskin is also not very good as underwear and as for underwear condoms, well, I'm not sure anyone has ever tested that. Are you at risk? If you "certainly did not penetrate her," your only risk is perhaps a sore penis from all that pushing while wearing your undies. Your tired feeling is most likely related to your anxiety or guilt over your possible exposure. I don't think you need to be tested. What you do need is some latex condoms, lubricant, and probably a new pair of Calvin Kleins!

Stay well.

Dry Cough
vienna