Sick mom

Hello again, this sight has become my after bedtime home and I can't seem to quit. As for good Italian food? Olive Garden is about 41/2 hours from where I live(that is what we consider gormet) and you can get spaghetti at a local diner. Sorry, we don't even have a McDonalds closer than two hours away! Anyway, I do have one more question...out of curiousity, The CDC says an HIV test is not accurate until 3 months but better at 6. So, could one presume that an 11weeks++ a few days is not "conclusive" or are they just being cautious? (Are they as cold and insensitive as they sound when you call their hotline?) Just curious...And to clear one more matter up~my concern would be my girlfriends history...she has lived other places besides our little town...big places and talks like she's tried a little more than we do in our town. I do believe what you said about just being "worried and well" though! Thanks a million again.

Hi!

Wow! Nearest Big Mac 2 hours away - now where exactly do you live? The planet Pluto? And as far as driving 4 1/2 hours to have the Olive Garden's Italian cuisine, well let's just say I might not survive in your neck of the woods. No wonder you had trouble finding sex toys!

So, you think the CDC's "hot" line is "cold?" Well, perhaps the hotline is really only a "warm line" or maybe even a "slightly chilled" line? Maybe the chap you talked to just ate at the Olive Garden, I don't know. They did quote the party line. To be 110% "conclusive" after a high-risk (not like your very, very low risk) exposure, they recommend testing out to 6 months.

As for your girlfriend history . . . . "she's tried a little more than we do . . . . " like what Burger King? Wendy's? Taco Bell??? Again, I'm quite convinced you are quite well. Stay that way! (In that town, of course, that may be your only option!)

hiv - What source?
Very tired