A heartfelt thanks

Dear Doc,

A few weeks ago I was diagnosed as HIV+. I felt like the world had ended and I found myself so numb I couldn't even cry. So I sought to educate myself as much as I could. Through tears I soaked up all I could from this website. Then I came to your section and was somewhat startled to find myself LAUGHING in the midst of all this. It may have only been for a short while but I actually at peace for a bit as I read your informative responses. So I just wanted to say thanks. You help in ways that you may not even realize.

Hey Scott,

Paul Rudnick, a wonderful writer, once said, "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." Laughing, crying, coping . . . that's what makes us human. Consider yourself hugged. Let's get through this together, OK?

All the best,

Completely Exhausted !
an Italian Thank you