fellow italian just once more, pleeease?

Hey Dr. Bob. So glad you're back; wasn't the same w/o you. Hope you are doing better now. I found out that I have/had a very rare form of strep the regular tests do not even pick up and on top of that I lost a tonsil. Weird stuff keeps happening. Is it at all possible I still have HIV despite a neg. test at 5 1/2 months? I just did a Home Access and will get results Monday hopefully but am too scared to call right now. Any advice what to do if it comes back neg.? I am just at a loss, but I am back home now where I at least have family and friends. Thanks yet again, you're the greatest (and best-looking by far) here at the Body.

Hello again,

Now I've heard of misplacing your car keys or favorite pen, but losing a tonsil? Where did it go? Mine travel with me at all times. Do I think you have HIV? Nope. The weird stuff that keeps happening may be weird, but it's not HIV-related. Don't worry about the rare strain of strep - antibiotics will take care of that quickly. Glad you're back home with friends and family. So what should you do when your test comes back negative once again? Well, maybe you could start looking for the lost tonsil. One thing you must do: Stop worrying about HIV. Enjoy your friends and family. Eat Pasta. That's how we Italians keep our good looks!

Buon anno!

Nine year old with low hemocrit
Cyanocobalamin For Fatigue