Nine year old with low hemocrit

My daughter has a hemocrit of 35 and hemoglobin of 11.8. She is nine and has been acting unusually tired for at least a month. Are those hemocrit and hemoglobin levels normal for her age? Or what could they be caused by? Thank you!

This site is for HIV-related fatigue and anemia problems. IS your daughter HIV-positive? If so, write back with a bit more information. I'll need to know her medications, viral load, and a bit more of her history. If she is not HIV-positive, check with her pediatrician. Her hemoglobin is just slightly low and may or may not be contributing to her fatigue problem. I'd probably guess it's not contributing, but it's worth discussing your daughter's tiredness with her pediatrician and also checking to see if the hemoglobin was just transiently slightly low or if it is trending downward. There are many potential causes, including hereditary conditions, iron or vitamin deficiencies, blood loss, etc.

Roby!
fellow italian just once more, pleeease?