Jan 13, 2002
Hallo! Where are you? I miss you!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello, I'm right here. Where are you? I miss you, too! By the way, who are you anyway?
So, ummmm - keep in touch, OK?
Nine year old with low hemocrit
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- Myelin Sheath Thinning And Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
- What Is The Normal Viral Load For An Hiv-positive Person?
- When To Expect Primary Hiv Symptoms?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.