Desperate mom thanks you.

It's just the twisted mom again. Thanks for your very "blunt" answer. I suppose this is just for you but as for borrowing sex toys...well, I was too chicken to buy one myself and she offered. I didn't even think about the disease factor but that definately changed! Thanks for your explanation...this backward state of mine is fairly low populated and the only HIV "group or hotline" I could find had an answering machine that says they will call back on Tuesdays and Thursdays...so there you have it. Thanks so much again...I think you deserve lots of that Italian pasta you and some other writers seem to love! If I knew how to~I'd buy you a dinner somewhere.

Hi Twisted Mom,

Sounds like that "Tuesday and Thursday" only "hotline" could use some help! You're very welcome for the advice. As for dinner, well if you have trouble buying sex toys in your backward state, is there any hope for a good Italian restaurant?

Stay well, stay safe, and thanks for helping. States like yours are obviously in desperate need.

DESPERATE MOM
OK to donate blood?