Health Insurance Scare!

Hello, I have a question. I have a very strong possibility that I am positive. My ex-boyfriend died of the disease. I've been having serious infections. I am afraid to get tested due to my health insurance. I've been with my company 4 1/2 years. I don't know what to do. My company is a PPO which is an HMO. It's actually called MAMSI - Alliance. If I get tested and have problems because they put me on meds and I get very sick which may require me to use the disability insurance.....will my boss know about it? Will they get the papers from my doctor as to why I am out on disability? Help! I also want to know if I leave my job and get another job can they deny me health insurance coverage? What if there is a clause about terminal illness? Help. I feel like time is running out. Elizabeth

This forum is dedicated to issues involving Fatigue and Anemia. Please submit this question to The Body's Forum on AIDS and HIV in the Workplace.

Thanks,

RJF

Anything I can do for fatigue
Fatigue from HIV or Whiplash