Fatigue and worry

Hello doctor. This may be a question with a combination of safe sex and fatigue. My exposure was back in June. I received oral sex from another guy (was curious.) I was wearing a condom and to my knowledge, it did not break. I got tested a week later (too soon I know) and it came back negative. Since then, I know that it was low risk, but I have been worrying abt. the risks. Since then, I have developed some fatigue in my legs and arms. It started during winter time. I don't know if this is due to winter, stress, or exposure. The safe sex forum says it's unlikely that I have HIV as does the CDC. But looking through the internet, other sites had said it's possible. Do I need to get tested? Sorry for the long question. I'm also a fan of your forum.

Hello Forum Fan,

I agree with the Safe Sex Forum and the CDC. Stick to reliable well known websites for the most reliable information. Your risk of contracting HIV as the insertive partner while wearing a condom is essentially non-existent. Also, please note it wouldn't matter if the partner was male or female. Risk is risk and you, my friend, followed the safer sex guidelines to the letter.

Stay well, continue to play safe, curious or not.

Swollen Glands/ Lyphnoids
best anemia treatment