Inhaling scent dangerous

I recently had an encounter with a woman where we both masturbated (no touching each other's genitals) in a "69" position.

Her very "wet" vagina/anus were 1-2 inches from my face (luckily not foul smelling) and I inhaled her scent. It seemed erotic and so I did this for about 30 minutes (deep inhaling).

I later read that HIV can be transmitted thru aerosols! If she had HIV, can I contract it thru this deep prolonged inhaling?

I have since been run down and am extremely worried that I have contracted HIV even though I was trying to be safe!!!

Please help!!!

You had sex with "no touching each other's genitals?" Does that even count as sex? So your question is, "Can you catch HIV from deep inhaling of erotic body odors?" In a word, no. Now, think about it. Wouldn't that make gym locker rooms risky places to visit? And wouldn't we have to put gynecologists and urologists in a high-risk category? So, my friend, you were not only "trying to be safe," you were indeed safe - very safe - extremely safe. Your fatigue is probably related to your "extreme" worries over possibly contracting HIV. Also, you might be tired from "deep inhaling for about 30 minutes." That might make you dizzy, but trust me, you won't contract HIV that way, even if you're in a "69" position, or positions 1-68 for that matter. Stay well. Happy Holidays.

Thanks...
Swollen Glands/ Lyphnoids