Great response - But PLEASE HELP ME

I really appreciate your responses to each of the questions that is posed to you but this is a classic one. "Four hours after exposure????? That's hardly enough time to smoke a cigarette, put your pants back on, and get back to the office! So the answer is no. If you are fatigued 4 hours after possible exposure, the fatigue would more likely be due to your "exposure" activities." - - Award for 2001. Now on a serious note - I had unprotected oral sex with a sex worker in Swaziland. I did not come into her mouth. I have displayed every symptom that consistent with HIV - I fear to be tested and moreso - I an constantly FATIGUED - GOT you to answer this. I love the way you respond - I am a male.

Hi!

Here I was worried I'd get into trouble for one of my wiseass remarks and instead an "Award for 2001!" Gee, thanks! Glad you liked that one.

Swaziland? What were you doing over there? Oral sex, here or in Swaziland, carries a relatively low risk, particularly for the insertive partner. So your chances of being infected are really quite low. Please note that there are no symptoms diagnostic of HIV. The symptoms "consistent with HIV" are symptoms that are consistent with many, many, much more common illnesses. Your fatigue could be related to your anxiety and stress over possible infection. Don't be afraid to be tested. It will be negative, unless the sex workers in Swaziland have a wild technique of oral sex that the rest of the world doesn't know about.

Stay well and thanks for the award.

When should I return to work?
You truly understand.