aids

Dr Bob; I just wanted to drop you a line.It's john the nurse i'd spoken to you in the past about your foundation.Things where going well and then i discovered another tumor,they scanned me and i was covered.So i'm now back on chemotherapy MINE every 21 days.They are considering Stem cell also.If i live and been realistic 3 rounds of chemotherapy in 14 months,i still want to work with your foundation in educating others about this devastating disease that people still don't respect enough.But i still holding down my full time job and i refuse to be put into a sick role.I'll be dammed if i'll let this virus make me bow and bend to it. Wishing you and your partner a wonderful and safe christmas and new years. John

Hi John,

Thanks for your note. I hope the tumor is responding to your chemo and/or stem cell therapy. You continue to be an inspiration to us all. Whether you are working fulltime or not, you will never bow or bend to the virus. It can make us sick, it can even kill us, but it can't rob us of our dignity.

I'm sending you loads of good thoughts and healing karma with my warmest wishes for a healthier and very happy New Year.

Please answer ... I really need to know!
muscle weakness but no muscle tone loss????