Glad you're back! and Sorry for intruding!

Dr Bob, no need to reply this. I'm glad that you are back and I'm sorry about your kidney stones. I have been praying for you and will continue to do so for as long as I live. It amazes me to feel for you the way I'm feeling now especially I have not even meet you in person. And sorry too for intruding into your forum when my posted question arent even fatigue and anemia related (I'm the one with swollen nodes all over...brief explaination why I foward my concern to you just so you dont get annoyed by me.....no response for almost 2 months from safe sex forum and the fact that I discovered some sore on my penis after the anal experience scared the s**t out of me). SINCERE APOLOGY TO YOU AND THE OTHER READERS FOR INTRUDING INTO THIS FORUM. God Bless Dr Bob.

Hi!

No apology necessary! I just didn't want folks waiting for a reply from me to think I was ignoring them. Thanks also for your kind comments and thoughtful prayers. They must have worked, as the kidney stone problems has "passed," so to speak.

Sorry the Safe Sex Forum wasn't able to answer your question in a timely fashion. I'm sure they may get a bit overwhelmed at times. Hopefully, your fears are subsiding and your test results confirmed the "well" part of your "worried well" condition.

Happy New Year, stay well (but not worried), and God bless you, too!

Re: Common cold symptoms
anemia = depression??