Re: Common cold symptoms

Dear Dottore, i posted this question on the 21st October and you said that my risk was negligible. Well I got tested and yes you were right the risk was negligible since the result came back negative. I also understand that HIV is not easy to catch. To all the readers out there please take the advice of your own doctor and the advice of the doctors here at The Body and above all protect yourselves if you do indulge in extramarital sex. If you do this you should be ok and save yourself a lot of undue stress in your personal lifes.

Buon Natale and Felice Anno Nuovo

This is truly wonderful news! Thanks for writing back and I hope all the "worried well" will heed your very wise words.

Resti bene. Desidero per lei tutta felicita' in futuro.

Dott. Bob

Glad you're back! and Sorry for intruding!