|Leukemia & Hiv...
Dec 27, 2001
Could a person be diagnosed with Leukemia, but in fact have Hiv, Could that be possible to be wrongly diagnosed???? are the two deseases similar??????????? please explain.......
Response from Dr. Frascino
In a word, Nope.
These are 2 very different diseases with very different symptoms and different diagnostic tests. If you're seeing a doctor who is having difficulty distinguishing between these 2 conditions, get out of that office as quickly as possible and don't go back until he or she graduates from medical school!
- Blood In Semen Could I Have HIV
- Is Jock Itch An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.