Dec 27, 2001
dear dr bob the fact that you answered my question means a lot to me. will make my test after christmas and inform you. i wish you the best holidays in your life and a lovely christmas celebration. thank you for your time. vienna
Response from Dr. Frascino
You are most welcome and I indeed hope you'll be celebrating "good news" from your test. Perhaps with a Sachetorte from Demels?
Vitamin containing Protease
Leukemia & Hiv...
- Can An Abnormal Pap Smear Mean Hiv?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- What Cells Does The Hiv Virus Attack?
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
- Should Athletes With Hiv Be Allowed To Play Sports?
- Hiv Early Signs And Symptoms Sore Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.