Impressed

Not only are you knowledgeable about this disease, but you seem like you really care about everyone in here. Maybe it's because you personally know what they are going through. I know personally you have made me feel so much better by reading your column. You have a great attitude and outlook on life. Keep up the excellent job, and be healthy. Take Care!

Gee, thanks Mom. I always appreciate it when you write in!!!

Just kidding. I really do appreciated your kind words and wish you excellent health and great happiness this Holiday Season and in the future.

Xmas wish...Dr Bob.
Vitamin containing Protease