|masturbation causes tiredness and exhaustion?
Mar 17, 2005
sir, i would like to know if masturbation causes tiredness and exhustion? if so, tell me a way to become fresh again without sleeping. also ,i would like to know if frequent masturbation would cause a problem in producing a baby later, when i have sexual intercourse?what is the suggested rate of masturbation per day and per week?
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Does masturbation cause tiredness and exhaustion? That depends on how often and for how long you choke the chicken. Generally speaking, spanking the monkey is not in the same league as doing triathlons.
2. How can you "become fresh again without sleeping?" Dude, you've got to sleep once in a while. Give your home entertainment center a rest or you'll wind up with carpal tunnel syndrome. After all, you don't want to wear the little fellow out. He's got to last you a whole lifetime. By the way, not only do you need to sleep, but you also have to eat, exercise, work, change the kitty litter box, etc. Yes, I know, you can do many of these things "one handed," but . . . .
3. "Will frequent masturbation cause a problem in producing a baby later?" Technically, no. However, you do have to tuck it away long enough to meet a potential mate to make the baby with, right?
4. "What is the suggested rate of masturbation per day and per week?" That varies form person to person. If you are young and Italian . . . (Oh hell, I can already guess from your question that you are young and Italian) it would be a lot higher than if you are, say, Dick Cheney.
OK, now go wipe all the sticky icky stuff off your hands before you gunk up the computer again.
BOB WHY DO YOU KEEP DENYING THE FACT THAT HIV IS A GAY MAN'S DISEASE?
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.