Facial WastingFacial Wasting

sculptra and medicare

I have just regular old medicare, I qualify for sculptra patient assistance, but now they only give one kit every 18 months, which is not enough to combat the facial wasting I have, is there any way to get a second kit from sculptra? Thanks Glen

Hello and thanks for posting. Valeant, the company that controlled Sculptra just handed this product over to a new company, Galderma. Now is the time to see if Galderma will change the patient assistance program to a reasonable one.

Here is a link to the announcement of this Sculptra change.

I just went to the Galderma website and it has not been updated to reflect the product acquisition yet. Stay tuned.

Silicone for Facial Lipoatrophy
More lasting facial filler