Facial WastingFacial Wasting

PMMA treatment options

Good Day Dr. Pierone,

I am interested in doing PMMA injections to restore my face and buttocks dawn to level 4 lipoatrophy. Is there a list of well trained doctors you could provide me with that do work with PMMA permanent filler safely and knowledgably. Doctors that might have easy access to. I'd like to be able to take a plane to the doctor's city location without any further road travel and 2 trips max. I live in Canada and I'm looking to have such procedures done as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your help. Jose

Hello, thanks for posting.

Dr. Luis Casavantes is in Tijuana and has much experience with PMMA injections for facial wasting. Dr. Doug Mest is another experienced physician and is in Hermosa Beach, California. My office is in Vero Beach Florida, but there is not an airport nearby.

Good luck!

Facial Wasting on Kivexa and Isentress
Facial Lipotrophy Treatment and Medicare Advantage