Facial WastingFacial Wasting

facial wasting in Florida

I live in Florida and I am on medicaid. I am on Truvada, Reyataz, and Norvir. About a year ago I noticed my face around my mouth is starting to appear as if I have more skin and big dimple like impressions on each side. Does medicaid still cover facial fillers and if so, how do I go about getting this done. This is just depressing. Thank you

Medicaid does not pay for facial wasting, but there are patient assistance programs for Sculptra and Radiesse. You can go to the web sites for these products to download the patient assistance forms and fill them out. You would also need to find a provider to do the injections and the product web sites also have a searchable list of providers.

If you are not too far from Vero Beach, you could also come to my office for treatment.

I hope this information helps and good luck!

PMMA Filler for arms and legs
New Allergans voluma for facial wasting