Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Artefill in Dallas

Do you know of anyone who offers Artefil in the Dallas area? I need several syringes for facial lypo but have been getting quotes for$1000 to $1200 per syringe.

Sorry, but I don't know any injectors in the Dallas area. But is you go to the Artefill website, they have a find a doctor function, and there are 20 Artefill treaters listed in the Dallas/Fort Worth region.

Artefill is safe and effective as a facial filler, but it is expensive. Many doctors charge over $1000 per syringe. Some practices offer specials from time to time.

We charge $600 per syringe, with discounts for multiple syringes in order to make this more affordable for people with lipoatrophy. We also inject more Artefill than any practice in the United States, so our product costs are generally lower.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

facial wasting treatment
Sculptra longevity