pmma for face
Jun 15, 2013
i read about pmma for the buttox in one of your q & a\s i was wondering if it is also used for the face can you tell me somrthing about it. thank you
Response from Dr. Pierone
PMMA has also been used for facial wasting and buttock wasting. Brazilian PMMA is much less expensive and is really the only option for buttock treatment because of the large amount of filler that is needed. In the United States, Artefill is the PMMA product that is available and may be used off-label for facial lipoatrophy.
I hope this information helps and best of luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.