Facial WastingFacial Wasting

PMMA for facial wasting at your clinic

I am from Canada and would like to consider a PMMA filler for my facial wasting. I understand Mexico and Brazil offer this service but I am wondering how your service and costs compare to Mexico or Brazil.

Hello, and thanks for posting.

Our costs for PMMA tend to be much higher than Mexico or Brazil. We charge $600 per syringe for Artefill (the approved form of PMMA facial filler in the U.S), with volume discounts for multiple syringes.

It might take 30 syringes of Artefill to treat a patient with moderate to severe lipoatrophy, so with a discount price of $500 per syringe the total price would be in the $15,000 range.

I don't know the current costs of PMMA in Brazil and Mexico, but suspect a total price of several thousand dollars would be in the ballpark range for full facial restoration for moderate to severe lipoatrophy.

I am in the process of updating my experience with Artefill for lipoatrophy and will post some Artefill before and after photos on my website with number of syringes needed to achieve the results.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

mass wasting after TB
re facial wasting darunavir dosage