Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Follow up questions on changing meds

Hi Gerald, I just wanted to say THANK YOU very much for the reply to my questions. Good information. http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/FacialWasting/Q226481.html I will ask for new resistance tests etc, if the VL is still elevated on the next control.

One private question to you - as a european, is it possible for me to see you as a private (paying) patient, in case I do not feel content with the free payment I get in my homecountry?

As you have undrstood I am not totally satisfied with the service offered at my clinic..

best regards, Mike

Hello Mike,

I work in a non-profit clinic AIDS Research & Treatment Center of the Treasure Coast and we treat patients regardless of their ability to pay. So it would be possible for you to pay us a visit if you wanted a second opinion regarding your treatment.

Good luck!

PMMA after Bioalcamid?
intrapla any ways to stop the increase of fat growth