Facial WastingFacial Wasting

pmma buttocks

Dear Dr Gerald Pierone,

I hope u can help me out. The thing is, im thinking of gettings some pmma injections done, but i have heard a lot of storys ending bad with bad-permanent fillers and now i just dont know what to believe.. I do want to get some injectoins done in the buttocks ,but i dont want it to turn out terrible or fatal like the model that died in Brazil or terribel sagging buttocks.Im really terrified, but i also want to get it done really bad...so i was hoping that u can give me an good recommendation for where to go ,whitch doctor to trust.Im just very worried some false doctor will take a few thousand dollars of me and just ruin my body even worse just for the money. please give me some reccomendations and also tell me is pmma an permanent filler or does it get absored within 12 years ?

Thank you very much doctor!

greetings,

A. from France :)

Hello, and thanks for posting.

PMMA is a permanent filler, so it does not get reabsorbed.

My experience with PMMA injections for buttock lipoatrophy is limited, but I will share my observations. I have visited Dr. Casavantes in Mexico and seen his work with PMMA for buttock reconstruction. I have also met and observed Brazilian plastic surgeons perform these procedures (in Mexico at Bioplasty conference). I have also seen several patients at my office in Florida who had PMMA buttock injections by Dr. Casavantes in Mexico. These patients were kind enough to allow me and my team to satisfy our curiosity about their long term results and examine their buttocks.

Here are my conclusions:

The doctors I observed are well trained and very experienced. Dr. Casavantes is excellent.

The procedure appears to be safe and effective.

The results are more natural than silicone buttock implants.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

Bio alcamid migration
Aquamid