Facial WastingFacial Wasting

PMMA on top, in addition to Butt implant

Hi, I had buttocks implants done. I dont like the results, appear to be visible. The doctor lowered them through a second surgery but they are still noticeable even though they were placed under the muscle. Would it be ok to use PMMA on top to make my buttocks more round and hide the implants? This has been a nightmate, 2 surgeries and I am still self conscious not to mention that the size of the buttocks did not improve much. Thanks for any guidance, this has really be a nightmare. Lastly, is the PMMA hardening real or fiction? I read so many conflicting information online. I feel a little lost. Thank you.

Hello, and thanks for posting.

I think it would be ok to use PMMA over buttock implants to both camouflage them and to improve upon the result.

I think that PMMA hardening may occur, but it is an uncommon complication. The patients I have seen with PMMA buttock augmentation from Mexico and Brazil have had positive results.

Good luck!

Improve face
Wasting after Atripla and Complera