Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Facial wasting doctor for Sculptra in NYC

I have had Sculptra treatments with the late Dr Frechette here in NY , last time over 4 years ago approx. Can you help me find a doctor who specializes in this treatment or maybe you can advise other options.I had fairly severe facial wasting and Sculptra worked pretty well before. I'm very concerned as I get older that there is really no solution for this at all.Im 58 now,pozfor 14 years . Also is it available at low cost anywhere? I don't have any money to spare right now. One more question I'm on Atripla now for some years, would this be a possible problem for my facial wasting? should I look into a different medication ? My numbers are good and health overall is good. Thanks very much for all your help, Best wishes, S

Hello, and thanks for posting.

There is a patient assistance program for Sculptra and this may be an option for you depending on your annual income. However, the PAP program does not pay for the doctor injection fee and this varies quite a bit.

Unfortunately, I do not know of NYC doctors who participate in the PAP program and offer discounted injection fees.

Here is a link to a website that has NYC doctors who inject Sculptra listed. You would have to do some research to check whether they participate and what their fees are. http://www.realself.com/find/New-York/New-York/Sculptra

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

PEP facial wasting?
Ultherapy