Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Regarding your response to "Unwanted fat on neck"

I wanted to add something to your response to the person asking about the "Unwanted fat on neck" & on back.

In 2006, I had my buffalo hump sucked out as well as my back fat. In fact, the back fat, was harvested and plugged into my buttocks. I do not regret doing this whatsoever.

It's 2012 and I can tell, my buttocks are losing the fat, so I'll have to think about getting my stomach fat transferred. It is not below my muscles. I might have it transferred to my face since I do not want the market answer.

Anyway, I would recommend that person inquiring about removal, to go for it. I'm not on any of those meds you quote. It was found I'm allergic to those class of drugs. I take a different cocktail.

Here is the link to the original post.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience with lipoatrophy and fat grafting. It sounds like the fat grafting worked out well if the benefit held up over 6 years.

Early on, there were reports of excessive facial fat development if fat from a buffalo hump was transplanted to the face. Not many doctors attempt this, so it is difficult to know how common or uncommon this complication might be.

Although protease inhibitors are most closely linked to lipohypertrophy, this problem may occur from the other classes of medications as well.

Thanks again for your post.

Facial lipo in cheeks
PEP facial wasting?