Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Your thoughts on the skin tightening effects of Ultherapy?

Have been seeing a lot of press recently about Ultheraphy where they use radio waves to heat and tighten up lose skin on the face and neck... I know things like this would very from patient to patient... But it seems like it might take a bit of slack out of my neck I am getting from lack of volume and age... (they can not put fillers in your neck as far as I know)>

Neck laxity and wrinkles used to be a surgical issue. One would have to either live with it or have a neck lift procedure. This is beginning to change now.

Ultherapy is actually focused ultrasound that delivers energy to the below the skin (about 4 mm) and produces contracture and tightening of this tissue. It is a novel approach and does seem to work, although the effects are modest. Here is a link to the company website.

I actually just placed an order for an Ultherapy machine for my practice, so in about 6 months I will see how effective this treatment really is. Stay tuned!

Whats my current option in Dealing body and facial wasting?
Bio alcamid infection