Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Sculptra in Pittsburgh

how would I go about finding a good Dr for Sculpra injections in the Pittsburgh area?

A good starting point would be to ask your HIV provider for a referral. If this goes nowhere, then contacting an AIDS support organization in Pittsburgh for a recommendation would be another idea.

Sculptra has a web site with a "find a provider" function. This would at least give you a list of doctors that you can check out and make an appointment to see for a consultation.

If you find someone good, please let me know so that I can add them to my contact list.

Good luck!

Changing To Atripla to minimize lipo?
Lipoartrophy and Atripla