Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Need treatment in East Texas

I to(o) have run out of access to Sculptra treatments. I'm in East Texas .......Where can I go to be able to access the other approved treatment like Radisee with less treatments and more affordability. I am on Social Security Disability...Can you give me some options please. Thanks

Deep East Texas

Hello, and thanks for posting.

I would guess that the doctor who did the Sculptra treatments does not offer Radiesse or is not affordable for you. If so, the best option would be to go to the Radiesse web site and use the web page that allows you to enter your location and find a list of providers who do Radiesse injections.

Then you would have to get on the phone and contact the offices of the doctors and see if any of them work with the Radiesse patient assistance program for HIV lipoatrophy. If you do find someone that works out please let me know and I will add them to my contact list.

Good luck!

ARV that don't cause facial wasting
Changing To Atripla to minimize lipo?