Is it time for retreatment with Sculptra ?
Dec 2, 2011
My question is that I had Sculptra injections done several years ago, and I would like to know when I should expect to have a repeat of treatments done?
I have been noticing that my cheeks are starting to look on the hollow side again, meaning sunken in and looking like a face with only skin pulled over it.
Thank you in advance for any and all assistance on this matter.
Sincerely, SD in Ohio
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, and thanks for posting.
Based on what you describe with hollow areas showing up again it sounds like you are ready for additional treatments.
Sculptra generally lasts for about 2-3 years and one can count on the need for touch-up treatments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.