Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Is it time for retreatment with Sculptra ?

My question is that I had Sculptra injections done several years ago, and I would like to know when I should expect to have a repeat of treatments done?

I have been noticing that my cheeks are starting to look on the hollow side again, meaning sunken in and looking like a face with only skin pulled over it.

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance on this matter.

Sincerely, SD in Ohio

Hello, and thanks for posting.

Based on what you describe with hollow areas showing up again it sounds like you are ready for additional treatments.

Sculptra generally lasts for about 2-3 years and one can count on the need for touch-up treatments.

Good luck!

diminishing results or improper protocol
Locating a doctor for removal of Bio Alcamid