Are dental xrays a problem with fillers?
Oct 24, 2011
kindly i need to know if panoramic x ray for dental work could degradate the bio alcamid capsule in the cheeks. if yes what would i expect after that ? thanks
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, and thanks for posting.
The radiation exposure from dental radiographs will not degrade or cause problems with Bioalcamid or other facial fillers.
Sometimes, Radiesse will be visible on radiographs or CT scans of the face and head. If so, it typically does not interfere with interpretation of the film.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose Symptom Of Hiv Infection?
- Longest Time For Antibody To Show Up On Hiv Test
- Man Giving Oral Sex To Man
- Can A Healthy Immune System Fight Off The Hiv Virus?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.