Jun 10, 2011
I,m thinking about a butt inplant's are they safe? I heard about a Dr. In Tijuana Mex dont know his name!!
| Response from Dr. Pierone
The options for treatment of buttock lipoatrophy are limited in the United States. Silicone implants are available, but are relatively expensive, and often look and feel unnatural.
Silicone implants are also available in Mexico, often at a much lower price compared with the U.S. Another option that is available in Brazil and Mexico is to have buttock augmentation with the filler PMMA. This is generally less expensive than a silicone buttock implant and looks and feels more natural.
A number of doctors offer these procedures in Mexico. Dr. Luis Casavantes in Tijuana has a great deal of experience with PMMA buttock augmentation and would be a good choice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.