Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Facial Fillers in Philadelphia at affordable prices

Dr. Pienone: You had asked if anyone knew of a place that HIV patients can recieve Radiesse/Sculptra at resonable rates and that accepted Medicare. Below is information that I am sharing with you and those in need of these services.

I have gone to John DelRossi,PA-C on Philadelphia and have been very satsified both with his professionalism and sevices in regards to facial fillers! His rates are between $100-150.00 per syringe/vial depending on the product-Radiesse/Sculptra. His rates are EXTREMLY reasonable! He does partipate in Medicare. Since I just went to him we are awaiting to see what Medicae will cover but I feel that even is there rates are low what he charges per syringe/vial are reasonabale enough! I was also lucky since I qualified for the Radiesse Assistance Progarm I did recieve the product at a much redueced rate. His contact inforation is as follows. John DelRossi, Rossi Wellness Center, 601 Walnut Street, Suite LL30, Philadelphia, Pa. 19106 215 238-9100, www.rossicenter.com If you do contact John please state that you saw the on "The Body" web-=site.

Good Luck Dennis

Hello Dennis,

I appreciate the information and will pass it along to our readers.

Thanks much!

no symptoms, should i stop zerit?
would face look scary