Facial WastingFacial Wasting

In response to your can "Sculptra" losing effectiveness

Thanks for the response..yes I have been using Artefill since I finally convinced the doc Sculptra seemed to stop working for me..(she really could not deny it) The artefill is working, is holding and looks good.. I really liked the look of the Sculptra better there is something a little different about the effects, can not put my finger on it..Doc says something about the different way it effects the growth factors or something... but Scupltra did seem a little more of a natural effect...maybe the way it spreads out more among the tissue. But artefill is holding....

Thanks for the follow-up information.

I have been using Artefill for HIV-related lipoatrophy for the occasional patient who can afford the treatment and the results have been outstanding.

All of the facial fillers are effective, and all have potential problems, but a longer-lasting product like Artefill has some inherent advantages. There do not appear to be any new HIV-lipoatrophy studies of Artefill on the immediate horizon, but stay tuned.

Good luck!

Resistance - and serious worries about potential new regimen
Selzenry, Reyataz, Epzicon, Norvir coctail