Radiesse/Sculptra patient assistance programs
Feb 19, 2011
What is Radiesse/Sculptra and how can I get this with the PAP[Pharmeceutical Assistance Program]?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Radiesse and Sculptra are facial fillers that are approved for treatment of HIV lipoatrophy.
If you go to this web site link you can download the application forms for the Radiesse and Sculptra patient assistance application forms.
You will also need to find a doctor to perform the injections in your region.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.