Jan 23, 2011
You state Medicare is covering about $100.00 for the injection of these meds,is this per vial or per session ? and what are they paying for each product per vial?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Medicare is paying about $100 for the injection session. The session may include any number of vials of Sculptra or syringes of Radiesse. We have not submitted a bill to Medicare for Sculptra or Radiesse because the Medicare patients we have treated received the product from the patient assistance program.
Thanks for posting and good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.