Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Medicare Coverage for facial wasting fillers in NEW YORK CITY

Is Medicare covering Facial fillers in New York City? I see a lot of information for Florida. Can you please let me know. Do you have a list of doctors accepting it? Please help.

Hello, and thanks for posting.

Medicare has approved nationwide coverage of Sculptra and Radiesse for patients with HIV infection who also have depression related to lipoatrophy. The problem is that the approval amount for the injection fee is about $100. The typical injection fee for Sculptra or Radiesse is about $400 to $500 so the Medicare fee schedule is too low.

I am not aware of any doctors in NYC who participate in Medicare for this necessary and important treatment.

If anyone is aware of any doctors anywhere who accept Medicare for treatment of HIV-related lipoatrophy please let me know so that we can start a registry.

Treatment for general body fat loss?
facial wasting and avandia