Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Wasting face lift too tight, what to do?

Due to facial wasting, a plastic surgean recommended a facelift. Not only this lift chabged completely my facial shape, it is still very tight and i cam feel the treads under my skin, even the knots, i can feel. I am missing facial movement especially on the sides, and my mouth does not move comfortable any more. Is there a possibility to have a correction, make the treads loose or the uinderlying tissues. The whole lift flattened my face, due to tight skin, it is almost impossible to use fillers, when i try this , there is so much tension on my skin. is there any solution, this is terrible. The surgeon does not answer my mails. Thanks for reply

Hello and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear about your poor outcome after the face lift procedure. One option would be to have a revision procedure to loosen up the skin and soft tissues.

Another option would be to try some different fillers to produce a better outcome. You mentioned that you have tried this, but the tension was too much to handle. One characteristic of skin is that it does remodel and stretch in response to tension. Examples of this include skin expansion with weight gain and pregnancy. You might be a candidate for a graduated approach with facial fillers and see if some remodeling would result.

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

legs and buttock wasting
PMMA - synthetic or bovine?