Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Question About Sculptra and Radiesse forms.

Dr. Pierone,

If we do not live near Florida, but we want to have you do the work for us, would we fax say the Sculptra form to you to get your signature on it? Or can you not sign something before seeing the patient first?

My idea was to get things covered as far as costs go and then schedule an appt. I'm in PA so would be a little travel involved to get there.

Thanks,

M.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Yes, you can download the forms from my website, fax them to my staff along with supporting documents, and we can submit them to the patient assistance programs.

If you email photos we can decide on a course of treatment and plan ahead of your trip. I offer a sliding scale discount to make these treatments affordable.

Treatment of facial lipoatrophy with Radiesse and Sculptra can be a transformational experience, but it takes a series of treatments, some discomfort, and is a long-term project.

Good luck!

WHEN will a cure for Lipo be found?
lipo in face on Videx