Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Lipo in only one area of my face filler to use?

This is pretty strange and baffling to me and my derm, but my lipo has only affected one spot in my face, and that is the canine fossa on the right side of my face which is the upper triangle portion of my NL area, and it seems to be losing a lot of fat. It looks pretty strange because I'm still young, have no wrinkles, yet this wide hollow triangle area on one side of my face has appeared. I tried restylane a bunch of times because it's supposed to be safer but it did next to nothing no matter how much I put in. I don't think it's very good for lipo fatloss. Safety aside, which do you think will give me the best aesthetic result filling in this tricky area between Artefill, Sculptra, Bio Alcamid, Radiesse, Juvederm Voluma, and Beautical (which is basically a version of Bio Alcamid which is not permanent), all which are available in my country? Thank you!

For this area I think Radiesse does a very good job. If the outcome is good with Radiesse you could have the area retreated periodically as needed. Another option would be to transition from Radiesse to Artefill for a longer lasting solution.

Good luck!

CIGNA and Sculptra Coverage
WHEN will a cure for Lipo be found?