Facial WastingFacial Wasting

facial wasting on stavudine

Dear Sir I am 65 year old I am in medication from more the ten years. Imy medication is sustiva lamivudine + stavudine from the last several monts my face is like 100 years old man I been to my doctor to asch if was possible to have facil filler and is answer was no was not good for me and he suggest to change medication, please what is your opinion please, whar cane of medication you suggest to have also to take this in consideration I am in Asia and medication is not avaible like sustiva we must by from thailand and we cost lots of moeny thank you

Hello and thanks for posting.

The medication in this cocktail that promotes facial thinning is stavudine (d4T, Zerit). If you can find a substitute like tenofovir (Viread) for this medication you may see some improvement in facial appearance.

Good luck!

Accumlation of Fat on my Belly, neck, and upper body around my breast
Artefill for Lipoatrophy