Paying for Facial fillers!
Apr 10, 2010
I am hiv poz and I have some facial wasting. I am on a limited income. Please tell me if you can help me. Thank you!
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
The good news is that Medicare recently approved coverage of facial fillers for treatment of HIV-related lipoatrophy. The details of coverage are not available yet, but within the next month we should learn more.
If you do not have Medicare coverage, the patient assistance programs are in place.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.