Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Treatment options for replacing fat in the legs / buttocks?

I have mild lipodystrophy right now, but am not currently on any meds. I would like to get some filler treatment before I have to go on meds so that I can sort of head off the problem before it happens.

I know of the treatment for the face with Sculptra and Radiesse, but are there any places that currently will do injections in the legs or buttocks?

I know these are larger areas and would require more product and more time to administer but I was just curious.

Thanks,

M.

Unfortunately, there are no legitimate treatment options for leg and buttock lipoatrophy in the United States.

PMMA is probably the best agent for treatment of body lipoatrophy and many people travel to Mexico or Brazil for treatment.

Dr. Luis Casavantes in Tijuana is a friend and colleague and is an expert in treatment with PMMA. For Brazil, Dr. Serra in Rio and Denis Valente in Puerto Allegre both have very good reputations for their work with PMMA.

I hope that this information helps and best of luck to you!

facial wasting in Atlanta
Can Metacrill be used in United States?