Uridine in blackstrap molasses
Mar 2, 2010
I've heard uridine might help fat return. Can this be found in blackstrap molasses or only in beet molasses?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
It really doesn't matter whether molasses contains uridine. The large randomized trial of uridine that we have all been waiting for was presented at CROI last week and showed no benefit for lipoatrophy.
Actually, those on uridine had increased markers of inflammation, so there is nothing to recommend this expensive treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Epididymitis Symptoms Causes Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.